We strive to provide outstanding accommodations and a memorable experience for all of our guests. Consequently, we have developed some policies and guidelines which demonstrate consideration for all our guests.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in is not possible before 2 pm, to allow a reasonable time to carefully prepare the suite for your arrival.
- Check-out is at or before 11 am.
Payment for half of the booking duration is due in advance, upon booking. The remainder is due on arrival.
Once we have received your deposit, the room is booked and no further requests for bookings are accepted. Consequently, the deposit is non-refundable. When a cancellation occurs with insufficient notice, we may not be able to resell the accommodation. For this reason our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Refunds in full for short stays with two weeks notice. For longer stays, refunds in full with one month notice.
- For cancellation with shorter notice, if we are successful in selling the accommodation for the days cancelled, we will refund the amount recovered.
Thank you for your understanding of the need for these guidelines
- Arrangements can be made for pet boarding at the kennels on Bowen Island as we do regularly accommodate guests with allergies.
- Guests usually come as a retreat to get away from the normal lives that they lead. This is an adult facility, and therefore only welcomes children over 13 years of age.
- Cooking is not possible in the suites. Barbecues are possible on the grounds with arrangement at time of booking dependent upon other guests.
- We are a non-smoking establishment, smoking is possible only on the grounds away from the house when other guests are present.
- Water is precious and waste is distributed in a system on the grounds, as there are no sewage plants on the island. We appreciate guests conserving water when bathing, and flushing nothing but the essentials down the toilet. Please place everything else in the receptacles provided.